SAT & ACT Test Prep
SAT and ACT tutoring in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Summit, and other Ohio counties.
North Coast Education Services is well known for SAT and ACT tutoring. Our instructors review content, but also instruct students in content strategies.
Our new proven TEST-PREP approach has shown fabulous results. The TEST-PREP program is designed to improve both test-taking skills and test scores. Material is presented in manageable pieces to avoid overwhelming already busy students. Therefore, students believe they CAN and WILL conquer the test by performing to their maximum potential. The professional tutors we place make the test preparation experience enjoyable.
We offer two programs for TEST-PREP — Individual Tutoring and TEST-PREP Classes.
The advantages of individual, one-on-one TEST-PREP tutoring are:
- A customized approach
- Emphasis on improving stronger topics
- Targets weak topics
- Diagnostic teaching
- Optional acceleration, based on student’s needs
- Meets at the most convenient time
- Meet in-home or a nearby public location
For more information on individual, in-home SAT and ACT prep, please contact:
Nikki Claverie — Director of Student Services
Most test preparation courses teach 15 to 25 students at a time. We believe students deserve more than a tiny fraction of their instructor’s attention, so we limit our classes to 10 students.
The advantages of small group TEST-PREP tutoring are:
- The instructor targets common weaknesses of the entire class
- Classroom interaction leads to fruitful discussions
- Interactive instruction allows time for questions
- Sharing, exchanging, and learning new concepts and strategies
- Formal classroom setting, just like the day of the exam
- A more affordable price than private prep
For more information on TEST-PREP classes at Lakeland Community College, please contact:
Kimberly Page – Program Director of College for Kids and Teens at Lakeland Community College
“David is the consummate education professional. He quickly established an excellent working relationship with my son. He now feels comfortable retaking the ACT!”
— Margaret, Shaker Heights