Work with our compassionate tutoring company serving Northern Ohio.
North Coast Education Services provides tutoring for students of all ages – in all subjects and grades – throughout Northeast Ohio. Tutors meet with individual clients in their homes or at nearby public locations, such as local libraries. A variety of classes are also offered at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland. NCES also partners with school districts and area companies to provide on-site instruction for students, teachers, and staff.
Learn More About Our Tutoring Opportunities
From time to time, we have staff positions available in our Solon office. These are not tutoring positions. We encourage candidates for staff positions to mail or email resumes directly to NCES.
This full-time administrative assistant will support the Vice President of Education Services, who oversees clients on the Autism Scholarship and Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship, as well as private pay clients.
- Monitor required documentation from students and tutor contractors
- Format quarterly reports detailing student progress
- Assist with scholarship application process and renewals
- Process tutor contractors including correspondence and initial paperwork
- Perform administrative responsibilities including phone calls, emails and managing files
- Represent North Coast Education Services at events as requested
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Business, Communications, Accounting)
- At least two years of related administrative experience
- Strong computer skills — proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and data entry.
- Social media experience strongly preferred (i.e. Facebook for Business, Constant Contact)
- Able to quickly learn and utilize other industry specific software
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized and flexible
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experience working in a school office and/or managing state of Ohio scholarship programs is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please respond by email to John Kusik, Senior Vice President. Include your resume and a cover letter. Desirable candidates will be contacted to arrange interviews. No phone calls, please.
John Kusik — Senior Vice President