“This is the most rewarding position I’ve ever had.”
— E. Thomas, a tutor
Referrals are available near your home!
North Coast Education Services is currently seeking independent contractor tutors for upcoming opportunities in Fall 2016.
Since 1985, North Coast Education Services has been providing private, in-home tutoring to students throughout Northeast Ohio. We now serve families in seven counties with over 300 tutors. For thirty years, we have been known as “The Education Problem Solvers”, specializing in personalized tutoring for each and every student.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have current BCI and FBI background checks.
- Daytime availability is preferred (and required for some opportunities).
Many referrals require a current Ohio Department of Education teacher’s license. Other referrals are specifically available for licensed intervention specialists.
How to Apply:
- Select an information session to attend. All interested individuals are required to attend an information session. No additional sessions are being scheduled at this time.
- Email your preferred session and current resume to KellyP@northcoasted.com.
For the most up-to-date list of information sessions, please visit our Current Tutoring Opportunities page.